With your help, we can make a difference!!
Friends of Burr recognizes the unique aspects of our Burr students and delights in the diversity and individuality of our students and parents. New ideas bring new ways of fundraising, which develops a more dynamic school, supports our children and staff better and improves everyone’s time at Burr. Every idea is welcome at every meeting and the Friends of Burr members will always be available to discuss your ideas, comments or concerns.
- Through April 23rd at 10 pm get a head start and start bidding on auction items for the Spring Gala! And share with everyone you know…anyone can bid! www.biddingforgood.com/friendsofburr
- May 2, 2015 - Spring Gala at Filter (1373 N. Milwaukee) from 8 pm to midnight! Buy tickets in advance by clicking “Buy Now” on the right. If you would like a payment plan, please fill out this form!
- Ongoing - Holiday Gifts, Gift Cards, or even your weekly groceries can benefit Burr! Visit www.shopwithscrip.com and enter code :1BE92ECF35383
- Ongoing - Purchase anything from Amazon? Earn money for Burr through their AmazonSmile program.
- Ongoing – Mention Burr when shopping at Red Balloon and 3% will come back to our school.
- Ongoing – Do you have a Target Red Card? 1% of your total purchases will be donated back to Burr! Sign up here.
- Ongoing - Join Mamasource, and 5% of your purchases will be returned to Burr!
- Ongoing – Download the app “Shoparoo” on you iPhone or Android device. Shop for any product, at any store. Take a picture of your receipt, earn cash donations and sweepstakes entries for Burr.
- Ongoing – Purchase eco-friendly, organic products from Mighty Nest and 15% of the purchases go to Burr.
- Have you signed up for our weekly mailing list? Friends of Burr Mailing List
- April 14th – Friends of Burr Meeting at 7:30 at Jane’s Restaurant
- Become a Burr Tour Guide! – Tours are on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 9:30 to 10:30 am. Potential families love to hear about the school from the parent perspective, so this has been an extremely effective marketing tool for Burr! Training is provided by Ms. Klimowski. If you are interested in becoming a tour guide, contact Stephanie McCallum (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We need lunchroom/recess volunteers for the Kindergarten/1st Grade lunch period from 11:00 – 11:45am. Please fill out the form below if you’re able to help!K-1st Grade Lunch Volunteers
- Join the Friends of Burr and the Parents of Burr Elementary Facebook Pages!