With your help, we can make a difference!!
Friends of Burr recognizes the unique aspects of our Burr students and delights in the diversity and individuality of our students and parents. New ideas bring new ways of fundraising, which develops a more dynamic school, supports our children and staff better and improves everyone’s time at Burr. Every idea is welcome at every meeting and the Friends of Burr members will always be available to discuss your ideas, comments or concerns.
- April 7, 2014 - (2nd) Homemade Pizza Company Fundraiser
- April 7th through April 22nd – Spring Gala Online Silent Auction!
- April 26, 2014 – Order your tickets today for the 2014 Friends of Burr Spring Gala! Monthly installment plans available or buy now by clicking on yellow “Buy Now” button at right.
- May 17, 2014 – PTO BurrZar & Book Fair
- Ongoing - Holiday Gifts, Gift Cards, or even your weekly groceries can benefit Burr! Visit www.shopwithscrip.com and enter code :1BE92ECF35383
- Ongoing - Purchase anything from Amazon? Earn money for Burr through their AmazonSmile program.
- Ongoing – Mention Burr when shopping at Red Balloon and 3% will come back to our school.
- Ongoing – Do you have a Target Red Card? 1% of your total purchases will be donated back to Burr! Sign up here.
- Ongoing - Join Mamasource, and 5% of your purchases will be returned to Burr!
- Kiss and Go started on September 16th. We are looking for more volunteers that can assist in the mornings from 8:20 until 8:55 a.m. (It doesn’t need to be every day!) Please contact Ms. Klimowski, email@example.com.
- SCHOOL STORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! – The school store is located on the first floor, west of the office by the benches and will be open every morning from 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Ms. Green is looking for parent volunteers to help during this time. If you would like to help, please contact Ms. Green.
- SCHOOL TOUR GUIDES NEEDED! – After a very successful first year of bi-monthly school tours of Burr, we are looking for more tour guides for the upcoming school year. It’s a fun volunteer opportunity–and no experience is required! Tours take place on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month from 9:30-10:30am, but tour guides don’t have to give every tour! You can sign up for the dates that you are available. All tour guides will receive training. This is a great opportunity for new and veteran parents. If you are interested, please send an email to Jeannette Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month – Burr School Tours at 9:30 a.m.
- Join the Friends of Burr and the Parents of Burr Elementary Facebook Pages!